Monday, October 25, 2010

Current Events QTR 2 Week 1: 'Hiccup Girl' Charged with Murder

          Jennifer Mee, as known as "hiccup girl" has been charged with first-degree murder. She met someone online, lured him into an empty home. He was robbed of $50 to $60 then killed. Jennifer and two other men were arrested hours after they found the man killed with several bullets in his body. I am unaware of how long she will be in jail.

         My opinion on this article is different. I liked this article because they informed us about how someone we used to know as having hiccups, is now getting caught for murdering. I also liked how it told us the story short and sweet and then it went back into detail. I didn't like it because I never got to find out why Jennifer Mee killed this man. It just doesn't make sense to me. This is my opinion on this article.

This is a picture of Jennifer Mee that came with the article.

I got this article from an online source. I got it from CNN News. Here is the link: 

1 comment:

  1. I can honestly say that I've never heard of the hiccup girl before this.

    ReplyDelete