Monday, October 11, 2010

Current Events Week 7: Crystal Bowersox Gets Married

       This article was about an American Idol runner-up, Crystal Bowersox, getting married to Brian Walker. They were longtime friends before it all turned into romance. Bowersox and Walker have been engaged since September. They got married at a club in Chicago on Sunday, the same place that they met. She was wearing an "earth-friendly" cotton dress. Now, "they're one happy Walkersox family". 


      I liked this article because I watch American Idol and I think that it was very interesting to hear about one of last year's contestants getting married. I thought it was unique how they got married in the same place that they met six years ago. I liked how she was wear an "earth-friendly" cotton dress. Crystal Bowersox has a lot of talent and I thought it was very cool on how they shared this information with us. This was my opinion on this article.


Here is a picture of Crystal Bowersox



This was an online source. I got it from CNN News. Here is the link: http://www.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/10/11/crystal.bowersox.married.ppl/index.html?npt=NP1

1 comment: